Kenya Lodge Safari
We can organise safaris in at any time of year for any size of group in Kenya. Our safari packages are particularly popular with those climbing Mount Kenya.
We operate standard safari itinerarys, but we can also organise private itineraries of any duration.
Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
Itinerary of Kenya Lodge Safari
- Day 1 – We meet you when you arrive into Nairobi airport early morning or at your hotel. Depart Nairobi and drive to the lower slopes of Mt. Kenya. Arrive Serena Mountain Lodge (tree hotel) in time for lunch. Relax the afternoon away as you watch game from the balcony with an optional guided nature walk. Overnight floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Serena Mountain Lodge.
- Day 2 – Drive further north to Samburu Sopa lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
- Day 3 – Full day in Samburu, with an early morning and late afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
- Day 4 – Depart Samburu after breakfast and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru National Park making a brief stop at Nyahururu Thomson Falls. Arrive Flamingo tented camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 5 – Depart Lake Nakuru after breakfast and drive further along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving Mara Sopa Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Day 6 – Spend the day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
- Day 7 – After breakfast drive back to Nairobi arriving approx 13:00hrs
Prices for Kenyan Lodge Safari
|1 person US$ 4115|
|2 persons US$ 3255|
|3 persons US$ 2785|
|4 persons US$ 2550|
|Single supplement US$ 730|
Lodge Safaris can vary considerably in price depending on the quality of the lodge. Should you wish we can book other accommodation/lodges to suit your budget or interest. The prices shown are guideline prices.
To see what’s included & not included in your safari package, and for general information on what to take with you, see the PDF below
General Information: Kenya Safari
For more information about: what to take on your trip, visa and packing list: