3 Day Masai Mara
staying 2 nights in the Masai Mara in a lodge or campsite.
4 day Lodge Safari to Samburu/Mt Kenya
- From Nairobi we depart for the spectacular Masai Mara with a stop over
at the viewpoint on the escarpment to have a panoramic view of the gorgeous
sceneries of the Rift Valley, weather permitting. We have lunch in Narok.
Continuing on see the Masai herding their cattle followed by game-drive in the
park where every thing is big including the big five. We arrive in the
campsite or lodge in the evening.
- After breakfast we have a full day game viewing with a picnic lunch in
the rolling grass of Mara with a visit to Mara river in search of crocodiles,
hippos, black rhino, lion, cheetah, elephant, and the abundant plain game.
Optional balloon Safari at request at an extra cost.
- An early morning game drive. We return to the campsite or lodge for a
breakfast. We later depart for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. With an
optional farewell dinner at an extra cost in a restaurant of your choice.
4 day Masai Mara/Nakuru
- We meet you at the airport or your hotel in the early morning, preferably by 0730hrs. After a short safari briefing we depart for the open savannah of the Samburu game reserve, passing the majestic Mt Kenya en-route. We arrive in good time for lunch at a lodge. In the afternoon we have a game drive through the palms and woodlands by the Ewaso Nyiro river which provides water for the animals and some relief from the equatorial sun. Dinner and overnight stay at the Samburu Sopa Lodge.
- After breakfast at the lodge we spend a full day in Samburu with picnic lunch. An optional visit to Samburu village is available. The highlights of the Samburu game reserve are the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area with a rich and colourful heritage. The reserves have many permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife, which include leopard, elephant, lion, reticulated giraffe, grevy's zebre and also hippo and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro river. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the sanctuaries.
- An early morning game drive. After breakfast at the lodge we drive to Nanyuki at the base of Mt Kenya and check in to Simba Lodge.
- After breakfast we visit the Mau Mau caves with a guide. We depart for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. After lunch we transfer you to your hotel or the airport.
5 Day Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru Lake Baringo and Lake Bogoria
- We meet you at the airport or your hotel to depart Nairobi in the morning for
the journey through the floor of the Great Rift Valley viewing game en-route.
We arrive in the Mara National reserve in time for lunch. An afternoon game
drive is taken followed by dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
- A full day is spent exploring the vast plains of the Mara Reserve in search of
the big. game. Meals and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
- Pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast we proceed to the famous Lake
Nakuru, often referred to as the Pink Lake for its great flocks of flamingoes.
Besides birds there are a variety of wild game. Meals and overnight at Lake
Nakuru Lodge or in a campsite.
- Pre-breakfast game viewing in Lake Nakuru Park. After breakfast we depart for
Nairobi arriving around noon.
7 Day Kenya Lodge Safari
- After breakfast at your hotel, we depart Nairobi for a journey south along the
floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive at the lodge or campsite in time for a
delicious lunch. The afternoon will be spent game viewing; the best time for
game viewing is late afternoon, when the heat of the day encourages the animals
out to eat. Dinner and overnight at the campsite or in a lodge.
- A full day is spent in search of the elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard
and other plains game. There are optional activities such as an early morning
balloon flight or you may decide to take a nature walk or visit to a nearby
Dinner and overnight at campsite or lodge.
- After breakfast leave the lodge and depart for Lake Nakuru Park. Lunch is
served en-route. Lake Nakuru is renowned for its large variety of birds. The
park has been enlarged, partly to set up a sanctuary for black rhino. Enjoy
sundowners at campsite or lodge. overlooking the lake followed by dinner.
- Today the morning will be spent viewing game at Lake Nakuru and in the
afternoon proceed to Lake Baringo. There is also the option of a boat trip to
view the many birds which inhabit this lake. Dinner and overnight at the
campsite or lodge
- After breakfast drive to Lake Bogoria. This National Park is well known for its
hot springs and geysers, which erupt sporadically and violently throughout the
area, but many visitors enjoy what feels like a natural spa. On the southern
end of the lake we might find gazelles, leopards, and buffaloes. The most
popular attraction is the sight of the thousands of flamingos that gather on
the lake. Depart after a picnic lunch for Nairobi via Nakuru.
The prices for the above safaris include:
- Arrive into Nairobi airport early morning or pick up from hotel.
Depart Nairobi and drive to drive to the lower slopes of Mt. Kenya.
Arrive Serena Mountain Lodge (tree hotel) in time for lunch. Relax the
afternoon away as you watch game from the balcony with an optional guided
nature walk. Overnight floodlit game viewing – Dinner and overnight at Serena Mountain Lodge.
- Drive further north to Samburu Sopa lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
- Full day in Samburu, with an early morning and late afternoon game drive. All
meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
- Depart Samburu after breakfast and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley to
Lake Nakuru National Park making a brief stop at Nyahururu Thomson Falls.
Arrive Flamingo tented camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner
- Depart Lake Nakuru after breakfast and drive further along the floor of the
Rift Valley to Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving Mara Sopa Lodge in time for
lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Spend the day in Maasai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you
will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five - lion, leopard,
buffalo, rhino and elephant.
- After breakfast drive back to Nairobi arriving approx 13:00hrs
Lunch in Fairview. Afternoon visit to Elephant Orphanage or the Giraffe
centre. Dinner at Carnivore restaurant and drop off at the airport for your
flight departing Nairobi at 11.15 pm
Transport, Park entry, all meals, services of English speaking guide,
accommodation in tents or lodges, minerals water while on safari.
The prices for the above safaris exclude: Kenyan Safari Prices
Alcoholic drinks, gratitudes, visas, visits to villages