Safari Description to: Masai, Nakuru, Baringo and Bogoria
We can organise safaris in at any time of year for any size of group in Kenya. Our safari packages are particularly popular with those climbing Mount Kenya.
We operate standard safari itinerarys, but we can also organise private itineraries of any duration.
This National Park is well known for its hot springs and geysers, which erupt sporadically and violently throughout the area, but many visitors enjoy what feels like a natural spa. On the southern end of the lake we might find gazelles, leopards, and buffaloes.
Itinerary of the Safari to: Masai, Nakuru, Baringo and Bogoria
- Day 1 – After breakfast at your hotel, we depart Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive at the lodge or campsite in time for a delicious lunch. The afternoon will be spent game viewing; the best time for game viewing is late afternoon, when the heat of the day encourages the animals out to eat. Dinner and overnight at the campsite or in a lodge.
- Day 2 – A full day is spent in search of the elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard and other plains game. There are optional activities such as an early morning balloon flight (additional cost should you opt for this) or you may decide to take a nature walk or visit to a nearby Masai Village. Dinner and overnight at campsite or lodge.
- Day 3 – After breakfast leave the lodge and depart for Lake Nakuru Park. Lunch is served en-route. Lake Nakuru is renowned for its large variety of birds. The park has been enlarged, partly to set up a sanctuary for black rhino. Enjoy sundowners at campsite or lodge. overlooking the lake followed by dinner.
- Day 4 – Today the morning will be spent viewing game at Lake Nakuru and in the afternoon proceed to Lake Baringo. There is also the option of a boat trip to view the many birds which inhabit this lake. Dinner and overnight at the campsite or lodge
- Day 5 – After breakfast drive to Lake Bogoria. This National Park is well known for its hot springs and geysers, which erupt sporadically and violently throughout the area, but many visitors enjoy what feels like a natural spa. On the southern end of the lake we might find gazelles, leopards, and buffaloes. The most popular attraction is the sight of the thousands of flamingos that gather on the lake. Depart after a picnic lunch for Nairobi via Nakuru.
Prices for Masai Mara & Lakes Safari
|1 person US$ 2955|
|2 persons US$ 2355|
|3 persons US$ 2025|
|4 persons US$ 1855|
Single supplement $520
Lodge Safaris can vary considerably in price depending on the quality of the lodge. Should you wish we can book other accommodation/lodges to suit your budget or interest. The prices shown are guideline prices.
To see what’s included & not included in your safari package, and for general information on what to take with you, see the PDF below
General Information: Kenya Safari
For more information about: what to take on your trip, visa and packing list: