Why book your trip with EWP?
- We are a small, specialist company taking great pride in arranging trips for clients to several worldwide destinations where we have first-hand experience.
- We offer a personal service, and are here to answer all of your questions – and some that you hadn’t even thought of!
- Our itineraries can be tailored to make sure that you have the trip that you are looking for, whether you are a large group booking or a single traveller.
- Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable trip at an affordable price, with as much help as we can provide along the way!
- We like to think that we are sending you on an adventure where you will meet new cultures, new challenges and will be rewarded with a sense of achievement and well-being by the time you return home.
- We are passionate about the outdoors and have a great love and respect for the environment. We demonstrate this through our support of ‘Sustainable Travel’ and are committed to helping to improve the communities with whom we work.
- We work only with those that are experts in their field offering a core of fully qualified, English speaking and very experienced guides – most of whom are personal friends to us.
A little about our history …
Our business began over 30 years ago in Kenya by a group of specialists comprising climbers, bush experts, a rally driver and two pilots! Since then the company opened an office in the UK and began working independently, but keeping a close working relationship with many of our contacts and guides located in East Africa, including Zara Tours – one of the leading experts in trekking on Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.
Andrews love of travel and adventure then took him to the Eastern block where he soon built up associations with local people (leading experts) in a variety of outdoor activities in Russia, Central Asia, Bulgaria, Poland, and Romania. More recently we have included Turkey, Libya, Morocco and the Italian Alps. In Turkey we now have a permanent base and a network of guides.